Property Tax Loan Eligibility
Requirements for Tax Financing in Texas
Although every case is unique, we at RETax Funding believe that every Texas property owner deserves an equal right to keep their home. We carefully consider each applicant’s entire application, whether it deals with residential, commercial, investment, or land property.
Qualify Regardless of Credit
Almost every Texas property owner may qualify regardless of credit, but many elements are taken into account during application and approval process:
- The property must be located in the state of Texas.
- The total taxes, interest, penalties, court costs, or other fees owed must be at least $3,000.
- Total taxes, penalties, and interest must be less than 20% of value.
- A borrower cannot be in bankruptcy or have a current federal tax lien.
- Borrower(s) must be able to pay the monthly payments.
- Borrower must be between 18 and 65 years of age. (Deferrals are available from the taxing authority for homeowners over age 65.)
- Value of the property must be assessed at more than $75,000.
RETax Funding’s knowledgeable customer service staff has extensive real estate and consumer financing experience, giving them the capability to work with you to find a solution, even if your situation does not meet all the above conditions.
We Pay Residential or Commercial Property Taxes
Note that our tax lending company provides funding ONLY to pay a Texas property owners’ real estate property taxes. We do not finance above the amount related to the property taxes or for personal property taxes, state franchise, sales taxes, or federal income taxes.
Please contact our friendly property tax loan consultants today for help resolving your current tax crisis and to discuss the many options available. Se habla español: 877-320-5779. NMLS #333594