Randall County Property Tax Lenders
Randall County Financial Services & Property Tax Lending
We know it’s easy to fall behind on your Texas property taxes. For many of us, we’re so busy earning a living, that when the tax bill comes due, there are not enough funds to pay such a large lump sum. Should you find yourself in the dire position of being delinquent on your property taxes in Texas, there is an alternative.
Randall County Texas Property Tax Lending Solution
RETax Funding understands that every client has unique circumstances, which is why we commit our focus to helping Texas homeowners, real estate investors, and businesses pay their property taxes with unmatched professionalism. The personal touch we deliver in all of our financial services is unequalled, especially our property tax financing services.
Why Choose RETax Funding in Randall County
When it comes to obtaining property tax financing in Texas, we know you have many choices, but you need a lender you can trust—a company that has an outstanding record of performance, loyal clientele, and service you can rely on. RETax has all of these qualities and more. Let our team of property tax consultants put our tax lending experience to work for you! We’ll provide you with a solution that is straightforward, professional, and tailored to meet your budget.
RETax makes the property tax financing process as simple as possible. You want to know you’re working with the best, and we take pride in knowing that we are part of the largest property tax lending company in Texas.
- RETax is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the Texas Property Tax Lienholders Association
- No out-of-pocket costs or down payments
- No application fee
- No pre-payment penalty
- Entire transaction complete within days of initial application.
- We service our loans so you deal with the same person from the start until the loan is repaid
Call our Randall County tax loan consultants today and let them help you achieve the peace of mind you deserve. You won’t need to lay awake at night worrying about your home or business; we’ll take care of the taxes—you take care of the rest.
Randall County Property Tax Resources
About Randall County
Randall County is located in the south central part of the Texas Panhandle, forming part of the Amarillo metropolitan area. The city of Canyon is the county seat.
Facts about Randall County:
- Randall County was officially formed in 1889 and spreads across 933 square miles.
- Agriculture and ranching have always played a crucial role in the county economy.
- Randall County is one of the leading wheat-producing counties in Texas and sorghum continues to be a revenue producer.
- Beef cattle, corn, wheat, sorghum, and hay are presently the chief agricultural products which drive Randall County.
- Higher education and tourism are also equally important in the growth of the county.
- Each summer the outdoor drama Texas draws large numbers of people to the park.
- In Canyon, the Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum provides an important tourist attraction, and Buffalo Lake National Wildlife Refuge provides recreational opportunities.