Montgomery County Property Tax Lenders
Montgomery County Financial Services & Property Tax Loans
We know it’s easy to fall behind on your Texas property taxes. For many of us, we’re so busy earning a living, that when the tax bill comes due, there are not enough funds to pay such a large lump sum. Should you find yourself in the dire position of being delinquent on your property taxes in Texas, there is an alternative.
Montgomery County Texas Property Tax Loan Solution
RETax Funding understands that every client has unique circumstances, which is why we commit our focus to helping Texas homeowners, real estate investors, and businesses pay their property taxes with unmatched professionalism. The personal touch we deliver in all of our financial services is unequalled, especially our property tax financing services.
Why Choose RETax Funding in Montgomery County
When it comes to obtaining property tax financing in Texas, we know you have many choices, but you need a lender you can trust—a company that has an outstanding record of performance, loyal clientele, and service you can rely on. RETax has all of these qualities and more. Let our team of property tax consultants put our tax lending experience to work for you! We’ll provide you with a solution that is straightforward, professional, and tailored to your financial needs.
RETax makes the property tax financing process as simple as possible. You want to know you’re working with the best, and we take pride in knowing that we are part of the largest property tax lending company in Texas.
- RETax is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the Texas Property Tax Lienholders Association
- No out-of-pocket costs or down payments
- No application fee
- No pre-payment penalty
- Entire transaction complete within days of initial application.
- We service our loans so you deal with the same person from the start until the loan is repaid
Call our Montgomery County tax loan consultants today and let them help you achieve the peace of mind you deserve. You won’t need to lay awake at night worrying about your home or business; we’ll take care of the taxes—you take care of the rest.
Montgomery County Property Tax Resources
About Montgomery County
Montgomery County sits 40 miles north of downtown Houston in East Texas.
Some facts about Montgomery County:
- The seat of the county is Conroe.
- Montgomery County is officially the birthplace of the Texas flag.
- Montgomery County derives its economy from lumber, oil and gas, including agriculture revenue from livestock and livestock products.
- Many Montgomery County residents work in Houston and the spread of the city’s suburbs into the county has led to a rapid rise in population as families have moved into the area.
Montgomery County has become a recreation destination for many Houston area residents. With abundant lakes and forest, Montgomery County offers numerous outdoor activities for hunting, boating, fishing, and hiking. Among the most popular attractions are the Sam Houston National Forest, W. Goodrich Jones State Forest, Lake Conroe, and Lake Woodlands.