Lubbock Property Tax Loans
Financial Services & Property Tax Loans in Texas
We know it’s easy to fall behind on your Texas property taxes. For many of us, we’re so busy earning a living, that when the tax bill comes due, there are not enough funds to pay such a large lump sum. Should you find yourself in the dire position of being delinquent on your property taxes in Texas, there is an alternative.
RETax is Your Lubbock Property Tax Loan Solution
RETax Funding understands that every client has unique circumstances, which is why we commit our focus to helping Texas homeowners, real estate investors, and businesses pay their property taxes with unmatched professionalism. The personal touch we deliver in all of our financial services is unequalled, especially our property tax loan services.
If you’ve fallen behind on your property taxes for your home and need immediate help, you’ve come to the right company. We are part of the largest Texas property tax loan company doing business throughout the state of Texas. We work with the county tax assessor’s office for each county and make Texas property tax loans for past-due residential and commercial property taxes. RETax’s attentive service has saved many properties and homes from foreclosure.
Unpaid property tax penalties are expensive! Your company could be charged several thousand dollars which could be better invested in your business. When you qualify for a commercial property tax loan, you free up cash flow that otherwise would have been paid as a lump sum amount, including the penalties. With so many challenges affecting business owners today, our commercial property tax loan programs are specifically designed to help you keep money flowing while we restructure your tax payments.
Why Choose RETax Funding?
When it comes to obtaining property tax financing in Texas, we know you have many choices, but you need a lender you can trust—a company that has an outstanding record of performance, loyal clientele, and service you can rely on. RETax has all of these qualities and more. Let our team of property tax consultants put our tax lending experience to work for you! We’ll provide you with a solution that is straightforward and professional.
- RETax is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the Texas Property Tax Lenders Association
- No out-of-pocket costs or down payments
- No application fee
- No pre-payment penalty
- Entire transaction complete within days of initial application.
- We service our loans so you deal with the same person from the start until the loan is repaid
RETax makes the property tax financing process as simple as possible. You want to know you’re working with the best, and we take pride in knowing that we are part of the largest property tax lending company in Texas. You won’t need to shop rates and quotes, because we already have. You can trust that we deliver on what we promise.
Call our Lubbock property loan consultants today and let them help you achieve the peace of mind you deserve. You won’t need to lay awake at night worrying about your home or business; we’ll take care of the taxes—you take care of the rest.
Lubbock is located in the northwestern part of Texas, a region known historically as the Llano Estacado. Lubbock’s nickname is the “Hub City,” which derives from it being the economic, educational, and medical hub of a multi-county region commonly called the South Plains.
Some facts about Lubbock:
- The area is the largest contiguous cotton-growing region in the world and is heavily dependent on irrigation water drawn from the Ogallala Aquifer.
- CNNMoney.com selected Lubbock as the 12th best place to start a small business.
- Lubbock High School is one of the top ranked High Schools in the Nation, 3 years running according to Newsweek.
- Texas Tech University and Lubbock Christian University are the two primary colleges that have a long tradition of academics and Red Raider football.
- Lubbock Texas is most notable for being the birthplace of rock and roll legend Buddy Holly and features a cultural center named for him.