Lubbock County Property Tax Lenders
Lubbock County Financial Services & Property Tax Lending
We know it’s easy to fall behind on your Texas property taxes. For many of us, we’re so busy earning a living, that when the tax bill comes due, there are not enough funds to pay such a large lump sum. Should you find yourself in the dire position of being delinquent on your property taxes in Texas, there is an alternative.
Lubbock County Texas Property Tax Lending Solution
RETax Funding understands that every client has unique circumstances, which is why we commit our focus to helping Texas homeowners, real estate investors, and businesses pay their property taxes with unmatched professionalism. The personal touch we deliver in all of our financial services is unequalled, especially our property tax financing services.
Why Choose RETax Funding in Lubbock County
When it comes to obtaining property tax financing in Texas, we know you have many choices, but you need a lender you can trust—a company that has an outstanding record of performance, loyal clientele, and service you can rely on. RETax has all of these qualities and more. Let our team of property tax consultants put our tax lending experience to work for you! We’ll provide you with a solution that is straightforward, professional, and tailored to your financial situation.
RETax makes the property tax financing process as simple as possible. You want to know you’re working with the best, and we take pride in knowing that we are part of the largest property tax lending company in Texas.
- RETax is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the Texas Property Tax Lienholders Association
- No out-of-pocket costs or down payments
- No application fee
- No pre-payment penalty
- Entire transaction complete within days of initial application.
- We service our loans so you deal with the same person from the start until the loan is repaid
Call our Lubbock County tax loan consultants today and let them help you achieve the peace of mind you deserve. You won’t need to lay awake at night worrying about your home or business; we’ll take care of the taxes—you take care of the rest.
Lubbock County Property Tax Resources
About Lubbock County
Lubbock County is located in Northwest Texas.
Facts about Lubbock County:
- The city of Lubbock is the county seat and the largest city in the county.
- Agriculture has played a predominant role in the county with production of wheat, grain sorghum, sheep, hogs, horses, and chickens being the main staple.
- In the 1930’s dairies and poultry farms produced significant amounts of milk and eggs every year until the 1950’s and slowly tapered off, giving way to new industries.
- As the 1990’s came to an end, many national companies expanded their presence in Texas by choosing to locate in the city of Lubbock.
- Lubbock dominates the entire county with several banks, more than 50 public schools, two universities (Texas Tech and Lubbock Christian), Lubbock State School, seven hospitals, and the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
- Lubbock also is home to more than sixty public parks (including Mackenzie State Recreation Area), the Museum of Texas Tech, the Ranching Heritage Center, a large public library, and an extensive business establishment with several shopping malls.