Johnson County Property Tax Lenders
Johnson County Financial Services & Property Tax Lending
We know it’s easy to fall behind on your Texas property taxes. For many of us, we’re so busy earning a living, that when the tax bill comes due, there are not enough funds to pay such a large lump sum. Should you find yourself in the dire position of being delinquent on your property taxes in Texas, there is an alternative.
Johnson County Texas Property Tax Lending Solution
RETax Funding understands that every client has unique circumstances, which is why we commit our focus to helping Texas homeowners, real estate investors, and businesses pay their property taxes with unmatched professionalism. The personal touch we deliver in all of our financial services is unequalled, especially our property tax financing services.
Property Tax Financing Johnson County | Residential Property Tax Loans Johnson County TX | Commercial Property Tax Loans Johnson County
Why Choose RETax Funding in Johnson County
When it comes to obtaining property tax financing in Texas, we know you have many choices, but you need a lender you can trust—a company that has an outstanding record of performance, loyal clientele, and service you can rely on. RETax has all of these qualities and more. Let our team of property tax consultants put our tax lending experience to work for you! We’ll provide you with a solution that is straightforward, professional, and customized to fit your budget.
RETax makes the property tax financing process as simple as possible. You want to know you’re working with the best, and we take pride in knowing that we are part of the largest property tax lending company in Texas.
- RETax is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the Texas Property Tax Lienholders Association
- No out-of-pocket costs or down payments
- No application fee
- No pre-payment penalty
- Entire transaction complete within days of initial application.
- We service our loans so you deal with the same person from the start until the loan is repaid
Call our Johnson County tax loan consultants today and let them help you achieve the peace of mind you deserve. You won’t need to lay awake at night worrying about your home or business; we’ll take care of the taxes—you take care of the rest.
Johnson County Property Tax Resources
About Johnson County
Johnson County is located in north central Texas on the southwestern edge of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. The city of Cleburne, the county seat, is 55 miles southwest of downtown Dallas and 29 miles south of downtown Fort Worth.
Some facts about Johnson County:
- Agribusiness, railroads, retail, and some manufacturing and distribution are contributors to the area’s economy.
- Agribusiness is the main staple of the economy with dairy cattle, beef cattle, hay, horses, cotton, sorghum, wheat, oats, and hogs being the products of choice.
- Even with the distance between Johnson County and Fort Worth, many residents commute every day to work in and around the Fort Worth area.
- Water sports and recreation are abundant in the county with Lake Pat Cleburne and Cleburne State Recreational Park offering residents plenty to do.
- Lakes Whitney and Granbury border the county and have fishing, boating, jet skiing, and swimming.